ONE DESTINATION FOR ALL YOUR ON-DEMAND CPD NEEDS
- Enhance your career with a diverse learning solution
- Browse 90+ hours of on-demand interactive courses, vodcasts and podcasts
- Listen, watch and learn the way you like
- Gain 12-month access and meet all your CPD needs
- Gain essential knowledge to upskill in a practice area
- Bundle four related on-demand, in-depth learning resources and save 40%
- Add a bundle to a Digital Subscription for in-depth learning in a practice area
- Access your courses until 1 April 2024
- Sharpen your expertise on a specific skill with an on-demand, in-depth learning resource
- Explore step-by-step guides, practice guides and skill series courses
- Pick and choose courses to add to your subscription or bundle to go in-depth in a topic
- Access your course until 1 April 2024
With our online on-demand interactive courses, you can learn when and where it suits you. We’ve designed each course to provide both education and enjoyment.
Each course offers a mix of engaging exercises, where you’ll gain access to:
- Interactive activities to challenge your understanding and put your knowledge to the test. You’ll also enjoy engaging exercises, such as flip cards, quizzes and drafting activities.
- Clearly identified outcomes so you know precisely what you’ll learn – and the skills you’ll gain. You’ll also be able to track your development and focus on key improvement areas.
- Extended course access so you can reference the material as you need – or revisit it if life ever gets in the way.
- Feedback and template answers so you can refine your skills, grow your knowledge and gain fresh insights.
All Bundles and most single courses are not included in the CPD Digital Subscription but are a great addition to a subscription and let you go in-depth in a particular area.
Access our diverse library of short-form content – across all four mandatory areas – with a year-long subscription. And learn how you like with our collection of interactive courses, podcasts and vodcasts.
We’re constantly expanding our catalogue of subscription modules. Currently, you can access over 70 hours of content across areas like:
- Family law
- Client management
- Professional conduct
- Employment law
- Project management
- Legal automation
You can browse our full subscription inclusion list at any time. Please note that Bundle courses and most single courses are not available within the subscription - add bundles or single courses to your subscription for in-depth learning in a particular area.
Each bundle includes four in-depth resources, providing you with eight hours of self-paced and interactive learning, which you can access at any time until 1 April 2024.
Strengthen your essential knowledge in a specific practice area. You can expand your expertise in areas such as:
- Wills and estates
- Family law
- Property transactions
- Legal business management
- Business transactions
- Commercial contracts
You can browse our bundle packages at any time. Still short of CPD points? You can add a Digital Subscription and save.
Our suite of over 70 exclusive single courses enable you to target a core skill or knowledge area.
Each course is an in-depth learning resource, available in the following formats:
Single courses are an affordable way for you to target a core skill or knowledge area.
Course formats include:
- Step-by-step guides: Explore the procedure or processes involved in a certain area of law.
- Skills series modules: Sharpen an essential skill that you need to succeed in your practice.
- Practice guides: Gain an overview of – and tips on – a particular area of law.
You can browse the full course list at any time.
In today’s dynamic legal landscape, you need to stay informed about what’s happening now – and be prepared for what’s next.
With a CPD Digital Subscription, you’ll unlock our diverse and dynamic library of short-form content – for only $499/year.
Designed around an engaging range of learning formats (including courses, vodcasts and podcasts), you can cover all your CPD compliance needs for one low yearly fee.
Subscribe today to:
- Enhance your everyday learning
- Meet your mandatory CPD requirements
- Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months
- Unlock 70+ hours of interactive courses, how-to skill series, vodcasts and podcasts
Each module has been expertly developed or curated by the College of Law – and our industry partners. These include the Centre for Legal Innovation (CLI), Hearsay, CPD Interactive and On the Run.
With a CPD Digital Subscription, you can learn when you want. What you want. And as often as you want.
If you want a wide variety of content, this is the CPD solution for you.
If the Digital Subscription is about variety, the bundle courses are about focus. Each on-demand bundle contains four in-depth learning resources so you can boost your essential knowledge and skills across a particular practice area – more affordably.
With a bundle, you’ll earn eight CPD points, while saving 40% on the single courses.
Go in-depth as you comprehensively explore a specific practice area. Learn interactively across engaging formats like step-by-step guides, practice guides and skill series. And gain helpful learning resources you can reference when you encounter similar situations in practice.
You can access each on-demand course through the College’s online learning portal. If you buy:
- A single course, you’ll have 24/7 unlimited access until 1 April 2024
- A bundle, you’ll have 24/7 unlimited access until 1 April 2024
- A subscription, you’ll have 24/7 unlimited access for 12 months from the time of purchase
In most cases, yes.
Does the educational activity extend your knowledge and skills in areas that are relevant to your practice needs or professional development?
If so, and you’re not a WA practitioner, you should claim one unit for each hour of participation, not including breaks.
Please check your local CPD rules for any caps on activity types, such as the private study of non-interactive audio/visual materials. You are responsible for keeping your own CPD records and complying with your local CPD rules.
In addition to our on-demand courses, we run live courses – in person and online – across Australia each year.
Yes, you can learn on the go by accessing our learning content at anytime, anywhere through your mobile device. Simply download the Canvas Student app (that hosts College of Law learning portal). In the app, search College of Law in ‘Find my school’ and sign in with your given COLPass details – you will then be able to access all your College of Law courses via the mobile app.